M2 Urban Towns
55 Interchange Way, ON Vaughan
M2 Urban Towns is a New Towns development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Jane St & Hwy 7, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at M2 Towns.
1. Transit Options – M2 Towns are located in the heart of Vaughan Metropolitan Center, Vaughan’s new downtown core. The newly expanded subway line at Vaughan Metropolitan Center station is easily accessible to riders, arriving at Union Station in just under an hour. Connections to VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit services straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station are also available to residents.
2. Highway Access – M2 Towns are centrally located just south of Highway 7, east of the 400, and north of the 407, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout York Region, Toronto, and beyond. Those looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core via vehicle can do so in just over half an hour.
3. Educational Institutions – York University and Seneca College are both accessible by transit, arriving in less than 10 minutes, making M2 Towns a great place for post-secondary students to live. M2 Towns is also great for growing families. Vaughan offers up some of the best elementary and secondary schools in the province, which can be accessed by foot or transit. The city is also proposing that more schools be built to help accommodate the growing population.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of M2 Towns will be able to enjoy the dynamic urban area that is Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, with access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options available. Located nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, restaurants, cafes, shopping, bars and clubs. Local nearby attractions also include Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre.
5. Green Space – With M2 Towns calling the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre community home, the area will see the addition of more landscaped walkways, paths, several parks and family-friendly play areas.
Menkes Developments has been a family run business that has been involved in the development industry for more than 65 years. By continuously striving to create high-quality living spaces, they have earned many awards and along the way have earned themselves a highly esteemed place within the industry and with their clients.
|55 Interchange Way, Vaughan|
- 55 Ontario St S, Unit A5A Milton ON 38 L9T2M3