292 Dundas St W, Toronto
Artistry Condos development by Tribute
Located at 292 Dundas St W (McCaul St & Dundas St W), Toronto
Located less than a minute to St Patrick subway station. Toronto General & Sick Kids Hospital, Yonge & Dundas, Eaton Centre, UFT, all with in 3-7 min. walk.
Condos close to Subway line tend to be high in demand. They sell for more, rent for more, easier to rent and easier to sell. Subway line Condos could be great investment or live in opportunity.
Top Reasons to Live at ARTISTRY Condos
1.Boasting a perfect Transit Score, taking transit from Artistry Condos to travel throughout the city can’t get any easier. TTC streetcar routes are located right outside the front door and bus and subway routes are both located within walking distance.
2. With a 99/100 Walk Score residents of Artistry Condos will have immediate access to some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The AGO and TIFF Bell Lightbox are steps away, Yonge/Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre are also both located nearby.
3. Artistry Condos makes for the perfect off-campus living situation for post-secondary students as OCAD University is located just steps away and other downtown post-secondary institutions including UofT and Ryerson University are both easily accessible by transit.
4. With major employment hubs like Hospital Row, the Financial District, and more located near Artistry Condos professionals of all ages will love cutting down on commute times and having the option of being able to work and play where they live.
5. Tribute Communities With over 35 years of experience and more than 30,000 exquisitely designed homes built across the GTA and Southern Ontario Tribute Communities has earned numerous industry accolades and has also earned them an outstanding reputation with their customers and within the industry.
- 55 Ontario St S, Unit A5A Milton ON 38 L9T2M3